Wednesday 17 November 2010

Robins in My Garden

This year was a great year for robins, at least it was in my garden.  I saw so many robins and baby robins when I was outside in the garden feeding wild birds.

It was a strange coincidence because my partner had said to me that he would love to see more robins this year and especially some baby robins too. We had only previously had a fleeting glimpse of robins in our garden and had never seen any baby robins before.

It seems his wish was granted because this year we had two sets of baby robins and they were were very tame and friendly.

You can see more robin photos here at Digital Photography Shots

2 comments:

  1. They are lovely!! Again, I love UK robins! I had a pen friend from England send me a tea towel for Christmas with a robin on it. That's probably as close as I will ever get to seeing one, but I love it! :o) I love your photos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you I'm pleased you like the photos. This year was a very good year for robins and baby robins in our garden. I hope we get lots again next year.

    ReplyDelete